Monday, June 28, 2010

Your Job is (not )Your Career

I always think that my career in my current office is already dead. So I'm looking for another options, what would I be....?

#1 A Tailor

This is not a bad idea, my mom used to encourage me that I should be a tailor until she found out that she had to do all my tata busana homework when I was in Junior High I believe that everyone can learn how to handle a sewing machine, come on...it's not a harmful machine, isn't it?


#2 A Caterer

I'm thinking about to open a catering business but sadly, apparently I know nothing about cooking

Can you see me there? Can you imagine I'm cooking all those pastry?

And someday, maybe I will have  my own cook book like this published:
ha!

#3 A Florist

My husband told me that one day, ONE DAY when the dolphins fly and the parrots live at sea he will open me a flower shop!

Great! All I have to do is waiting for a funeral managing my flower shop and arranging those beautiful flowers!

#4 A Personal Shopper


All you need is a good taste which apparently I don't have one and hangout with potential customer forget poor community


#5 A ......

What? Disagree? Have your own opinion, eh?

# 6 A Housewife

that's me in my kitchen

If the above options doesn't work, of course I can always be a housewife..

Either a vintage one, or ....

a lovely one

No comments:

Post a Comment