Wednesday, June 23, 2010

That's What Friends Are For #1

Do you guys remember that I have no friend at all? Well, maybe I have to tell you why such thing can be happened to me..It just occurred to me out of sudden on a beautiful Saturday afternoon...

Jakarta, February 2010 (or was it January?)

That's me, lying on my bed - feel extremely tired because I had to work overtime last night yet utterly depressed gara-gara senior gue yang g*bl*k  since apparently I could not get along very well with my colleagues - yawning for hundred times and stucked between the facts that: 
my wedding day is about to come less than 2 months and my involvement in a project in my office make me preoccupied so I cannot arrange anything for my wedding

I switch off my blackberry for good so that si senior g*bl*k cannot reach me online since I feel I want to take a nap for a while but there it goes..the John Legend song coming out loud from my (another) mobile..ahh.. hell knows..that must be si senior g*bl*k someone from my office calling!

0813xxxxxxxx ................ok, I don't recognize the number. Better be prepare! (baca: pura-pura sakit dan mengangkat telepon dengan suara serak):

"Halo"
"xxx ------> (this xxx means the first three words of my name..hahahaa..) suara lo kok kaya yang sakit gitu sih mau dimintain duit???"
"Eh, kenapa xxx ?" ------> (this xxx means the first three words of my friend's name)
"Kita lagi nyari bahan niiih, buat seragam kawinan lo..tadi ada yang baguuusss xxx, tapi harganya 190 ribu"
me: shocked
"bentar yah ngomong ama xxx" ------> (and this xxx means my friend's name since her name only consisting of three words)
"xxx, plis plis plis jangan sakit yaah dengernya..jangan sakit doong..ini ada bahan baguuuss buat kebaya, harganya 190 ribu, boleh ya? boleh doong...ini kan kawinan lo, biar baju kita bagus.."
"....."
"jadi dari lo 100 ribu aja, xxx...kita nambahin 90 ribu, kan belum ongkos jaitnya..yayayaaa..?"
"mahal banget sih? *mad queen speaking* temen-temen kantor gue beli bahan 40 ribu lho..bagus lagi"
"hahahhahaaa! dimanaaaa bahan 40 ribu? temen-temen lo seleranya jelek kali (background: iya iya, temen-temen lo seleranya jelek kali)"
"ada kok, di mayestik, bahan dress sih"
"yaaahh..kita kan pengennya kebayaaaa"
"kebaya? udah ga jaman!"
"yaudah deh, kita coba liat2 lagi, tapi daritadi udah jalan keliling, panas..capek..yang bagus cuma iniii..tapi kita coba dulu deh ya"
"ok"

Apparently, the mad queen over me won't stop there, so I  that mad queen switch on my blackberry and then types in my ladies group:

"kenapa sih harus pake ngomong suara gue kaya yang sakit karena mau dimintain duit? ga bisa baik-baik aja ya caranya?"
"lagian lo tau ga sih gue emang ga enak badan, tadi aja gue nlf xxxxx -------> (this xxx means my friend's name) dia bilang kalo gue sakit, kedengeran dari suaranya dan harus banyak istirahat"
"iya, iya..becanda xxx, sabar dear..ini kita lagi cari-cari bahan yang lebih murah kok"

Still, I that mad queen unsatisfied and then (again) types:

"Trus kenapa juga bilang temen-temen gue seleranya jelek, asal tau aja ya..temen-temen gue kaya!"
"yaudah, ambil aja bahan yang itu, nanti gue bayarin semuanya, berapa???? 190 ribu kan?!!! yaudah ambil aja, gue transfer sekarang, mana nomor rekeningnya???"
"Oiya biaya jaitnya juga ntar tagihin aja ke gue semuanya, FINE ntar gue bayar semuanya"
"PUAS?? masi bilang gue pelit????"
5 minutes (still no reply)
1 hour       (still no reply)
forever     (still no reply)

So there it was...the mad queen feel pissed off then on the evening, she have me left my ladies group.

ayoo, gue yang mana coba?

It turned out only 1 of my besties came to my wedding. We're so over.

Yes, the mad queen I regret it very much..but like my mom always tell me: penyesalan selalu datang belakangan

1 comment:

  1. you should came to an answer THAT's what friends are for! (THAT= either rip you off at the wedding or piss u off at the wrong time) HA-HA!
    nice smiley (i want it so bad!!!) but you draw smile like crap

    ReplyDelete